ASL Bexar County Rental Assistance

Bexar County residents can apply for temporary rental assistance through Bexar County’s Temporary Rental Assistance Measure (TRAM) starting Friday, May 1 at 10 a.m.

Those who meet the criteria can get 1-3 months of rental assistance, as long as you are a resident of unincorporated Bexar County or one of the 26 suburban cities outside of San Antonio.

Residents can apply online at: or can call the Bexar County Housing Authority at 210-940-1180.